Tungsten Carbide & Steel Tooling, Machines and Dies for the Wire Rope Industry.
Tooling for the ‘Wire Rope’ Industry is a major part of our product portfolio. As this sector has become more technically demanding, the need for high precision tooling and equipment has increased dramatically. As the various sections of the industry expand their capabilities into deeper oceans, longer bridge spans, heavier loads and therefore a requirement for higher tensile, it is imperative that the tooling keeps track of this advancement and develops in unison to give an increase in tool longevity and process control. The following products are a consequence of this progression.
- Wire Rope Compaction Units – A range of 5 units for strand compaction 2mm up to 40mm diameter.
- Wire Rope Compaction Rollers – to suit the units above and manufactured from high grade tool steel, hardened and tempered and precision finished to exacting tolerance
- Closing and stranding Dies – A vast range of dies to suit the full spectrum of strand and rope sizes. Manufactured as standard or to customers specific requirements.
- Preform Heads – Manufactured to customers specific requirements
- Layplates – Manufactured to customers specific requirements
- Three roller Compression Head
- Complete Rope design and manufacturing capability – in conjunction with our associate team of technical experts.
- Full Lock Drawing Dies – Complete design and manufacture of inline multi-hole drawing dies
All materials that are used are procured within the European Community and our products are manufactured within the control of BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 Quality System